We pride ourselves on efficient service!
International Rail Australasia is located in Melbourne
- The processing of orders is based on local time.
- Most orders placed before 3pm (needing no further attention)
will be sent out the same working day.
- Orders placed after 3pm will be processed the next working
- Orders placed over weekends or during public holidays (which
affect Melbourne) will be processed the next business day.
- It is advisable to provide a business address where possible so
that that the courier may obtain a signature as proof of
- If a residential address is provided someone must be home to
sign for the package between 0900 and 1800 Monday to Friday. Any
person may do this on your behalf at the address provided.
- HOSTELS/HOTELS/UNI's: If you are in shared accommodation it is
your responsibility recover documents signed for by another person.
If the package goes missing from this point, International Rail
cannot be held liable.
- Lost train tickets/passes are non-refundable and
non-replaceable. New tickets will need to be purchased at your
Already Overseas? Forgot to buy a pass before
We can help by sending a pass overseas using DHL. This is fast
Standard (allow 5 business days) by Toll Priority
Courier AUD $ 15
Express (allow 2 business days) by Toll Priority
Courier AUD $ 20
Electronic (selected tickets) by
International (allow 5 business days) by
AUD $ 50
New Zealand (allow 3 business days) by
AUD $ 30