Queensland Coastal Pass
This rail pass offers you travels between two cities with unlimited stopovers along the way.
Discover the fabulous East Coast of Australia, where you can
explore world-famous beaches and hospitality, legendary locals and
a great way of life.
Covering the ever popular route between Brisbane and Cairns the
Queensland Coastal Pass is a felxible and versatile way to take in
some of Australia's favourite destinations.
Need to know:
- Travel in one direction Brisbane to Cairns (or v.v).
- Unlimited stopovers in one direction of travel.
- Travel directly from Cairns to Brisbane is not permitted. A
minimum of one break of journey is compulsory.
- Valid for economy class seating only.
- You can choose from a 1 or 2 month pass.
- Free travel on coastal coach connections that link the
east coast rail line with the Fraser Coast, the Whitsundays
- One journey on Brisbane's City network when in possession
of a valid ticket for travel on the Queensland Rail Travel
network to connect with a Queensland Rail Travel service.
Click on a price below to book!
add to cart
add to cart
Prices are updated weekly and are subject to change without
- Second class travel is covered by the rail pass.
- Supplements must be paid to upgrade to first class or sleepers
- Reservations are subject to availability.
- We recommend reserving ahead.
- Australian residents are Not eligible to use
the Gueensland Coastal Pass.